Monday 17 June 2013

Bear Food

When Nick told me he was heading to Alaska on an unsupported wilderness adventure to one of the most remote locations on the planet, Nick posing as Bear Food was the first thing that popped into my mind.

We've laughed about it on so many occasions now and I've questioned his survival tactics but to this day, just one day before he leaves, his very limited knowledge on the administration of pepper spray is his how he sleeps at night


I personally think that there is a striking resemblance to the bear pictured above to the man in question, only Nick is slightly better looking (arguably). So, my advice is this... don't worry about being eaten my friend, worry about being mated with! Hahaha!!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I was looking for information and your blog really helped me.

    ReplyDelete