Friday 28 June 2013

The Boody Shaker and Burt


I've had a lot of people ask how Nick is getting on. The truth is that I have not been privileged to any contact since he left the safety of the Gangster Bar!

Polly Baker (boody shaker) has this lovely item of Alaska Merchandise that she has worn in Nicks honour. On asking Polly if she'd like to pass comment to match her lavish jumper she came up with this statement, "you are my hero." Brilliantly said Polly.

Other important questions have been asked such as, "who's looking after Burt?

Well, as you can see from the image, Burt is doing just fine and getting all the attention that he has become so accustomed to. Nick's lovely Mum (Fran) has brought down her faithful pooch 'Fidgit' and the two of them tour Falmouth stopping in to all the hot spots (mostly nicks sponsors) where they enjoy being petted and fussed with maximum effect.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask that you share your best tribute to Nick and offer him your best regards by sending a picture to wepaddleboard@gmail.com or simply by leaving a comment here. I know he'll appreciate reading it when he reaches civilisation.

As soon as I hear from Nick, I promise you'll be fully updated.

Thanks for keeping tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment