Thursday 20 June 2013

Jet lag and man knives


You'd be forgiven for thinking I'd simply visited Manchester for this sneaky pic but this is one of Nicks best moments of his final day shopping. A whole store dedicated to 'Man Knives'. He writes to me this evening with what id imagine will be the penultimate update before he heads into the wild.

"Yesterday, I'd never done so much shopping in my whole life! The outdoor shops are awesome. We had spend nearly all day popping in and out of crazy shops and even after dinner, we still had just one more to attend... Northern Knives (insert menacing smile)

Jeff and I were absolutely exhausted driving back to the B&B. The jet lag has properly kicked in, most noticable as we near as damn it fell asleep at the traffic lights. I think we've been Roofied or something!! I'm really glad of these few days preparing, paddling on the jet lag would have been awful! We leave tomorrow morning. Looking forward to showing you all my kit!


Final note for the day. Forecast is up to 26 degrees until next Tuesday. Feels a bit weird!"



No comments:

Post a Comment