Tuesday 18 June 2013

Packed... Sort of!

So nick called me last night... "I'm packed and Rambo aint got shit on me!" he exclaimed.

He then went on to explain his allowance is 26 Kilos so he's had to put the other 20 Kilos of stuff on his person and in his jacket pockets... you all know the one right?! The black one he can only wear with dark shades and the collar up. The one that makes him look like a East End mobster! Well anyway, based on his description, he's sounding like a prime terrorist candidate so we'll look forward to seeing if he even makes it through security this afternoon or if he gets stung for his 46 Kilos of luggage.

Id also like to note that I made a point of how simple and Lo-Fi  ESUP (exploration SUP) can be and now it appears that was all bollox! But trust me, Nick is going properly feral for while and is well informed to prepare for the unexpected so dont worry, not every ESUP trip requires such an arsenal of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment